The following is a list of all the football gear required by the club's players:
- A properly fitting mouthguard
- League endorsed AJAX socks (available from the club only)
- League endorsed AJAX black football shorts and white football shorts (available from the club only)
- A pair of football boots - must not have metal studs.
- Under 9s through to Under 11s must wear a helmet.
- 'Skins' or bike-short type pants are not compulsory but can be worn. If they are worn for matches, they must be plain, skin coloured only, with no markings visible and worn under football shorts.
Please note that a player wearing incorrect gear at a game will attract a fine for the club.
Also please note that players without a mouthguard, and for U9-U11s without a helmet, will not be allowed to play or train.
The club will supply football jumpers for the players to use for the season.
See the photo below for the correct football gear.